KYDU Old world craftsmanship with new world design
- We are a small online retailer clothing/product line that is aiming to be Organic, Chemical free, socially conscious, environmentaly aware, ethical, transparent and Vegan friendly in the long term.
- Our line is about fun, simple, practical, minimal products that are made in Canada and/or in responsible work conditions if elsewhere.
- We ship everything from Whistler, Canada. Every single product comes through our hands so we can be sure of quality. We strive to use as little packaging as possible and that it is recycled, biodegradable and can be used again. We try to avoid using plastics in our marketing/mailings. This is why we don't use plastic hang tags on our products. Our goal is that you will be able to place 100% of our packaging in your compost or recycling. Please reuse/recycle our packaging if your able.
- There are a lot of products on the market that are confusing for customers. Organic cotton, regular cotton, polyester, bamboo from Rayon etc.. We try our best to describe it as the manufacturer intended and you can make your own choices.
- One price which includes all taxes (For Canadians) other countries may have custom/duty/tax fees which you are responsible for.